You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
osneaker.com Terms & Conditions:
Registering an Account:
You will have access to most of the site without registering an account. However, if you desire the fastest and easiest shopping experience we encourage that you create one. You are solely responsible for all activity on the Site using your account and for maintaining the security of your user name and password. It is your responsibility to maintain accurate account information. We reserve the right to cancel any account at any time for any reason without prior notice to the user. If there has been an unauthorized use of your password or account, please notify us immediately.
In managing our inventory, we do our best to ensure that the item you order is available at the time of your purchase. However, there are times when an item becomes unavailable during your order process. We make no guarantee on the availability of product as presented on our Site, however we will contact you and attempt to fill the order to the best of our abilities.
All Sales Are Final:
Our policies for Orders & Returns are a part of these Terms. Please see those policies for details on why “All Sales Are Final.”
Unless otherwise stated herein, we are the sole owners of the Site and all of its content, including without limitation, all information, services, features, functions, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other intellectual property rights contained within the Site. You agree that all right, title, and interest in the Site will remain our exclusive property. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, broadcast, license, or otherwise use the osneaker name or any of our trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You may not modify, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Site unless we have given you prior written consent to do so. You may only use the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes.
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your full compliance with these Terms including, without limitation, the rules of conduct set forth in this section; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to these Terms. You agree that when using the Site you will not:
- Transmit by any means any software, virus, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, script, or any manual or automated application or means to extract, download, retrieve, index, mine, scrape, reproduce, or circumvent the presentation, operation, or intended use of any feature, function, or part of the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without osneaker’s express prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Copy, download, distribute, transmit, upload, or transfer content from the Site or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
- Use the Site to make unsolicited offers, requests, advertisements, or spam;
- Impersonate or pretend to be anyone else but you; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Violate or infringe upon the privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of third parties; or
- Engage in any activity that is criminal or tortious in nature, or otherwise violates the law or rights of another including, without limitation, hacking, phishing, fraud, stalking, defaming, abusing, harassing, or threatening.
We reserve the right to change any part of the Site, including these Terms, at any time. If we change these Terms, we will update the Effective Date listed above. Your continued use of the Site means that you agree with our updated Terms. If you do not agree with our updated Terms, you may not use our Site.