You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Information Collected by osneaker.com - osneaker.com gathers the following types of information:
A. Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us: We collect the following types of personal information (collectively, "Personal Information") that you voluntarily provide through the Site.
Personal Identifiers - A "Personal Identifier" is information that can be used to identify and/or contact a natural person and includes name, postal address, telephone number, email address, credit card information and Paypal account information. Personal Identifiers are collected when you create a user account, place an order through the Site, or when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, sales or technical services.
Other Personal Information - "Other Personal Information" is information combined with Personal Identifiers voluntarily provided by users of the Site that may include demographic information (for example, gender, age, marital status, occupation, income, or demographic information pertaining to the members of a user's household), purchase history or correspondence sent to us through the Site.
B. Information That We Automatically Collect from Your Computer:
We (or service providers on our behalf) may automatically collect information from you using "cookies" or "web beacons". Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer's Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit, as well as by the companies that place advertising on websites, so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time. Web beacons are web page elements that can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies and the time and date of a page viewed.
Information collected by cookies and web beacons may include, without limitation:
- - the pages you visit within the Site;
- - the date and time of your visit to the Site;
- - the websites you visit before or after visiting the Site;
- - the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- - your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- - whether you open and whether you click on any link contained in an email message that we send you; and/or
- - your purchase history.
We may use data gathered automatically from your computer to help us recognize you as a previous visitor to the Site, to serve relevant online advertising to you or to analyze trends and statistics to improve your experience of the Site. You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. You can also purchase and download software that will allow you to visit the Site without providing the information gathered by cookies. You are welcome to use the Site if you use such software, but your experience while visiting the Site may not be optimal.
We encourage all site visitors to create an account when shopping with us, however registration is not required to make purchases through osneaker.com. When creating an account, you will be asked to provide your name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address. You will need to create a password to protect your account. Registration allows for us to provide you with the fastest and most efficient shopping experience. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password. You are responsible for all activity that occurs on osneaker.com through it.
3. Third Parties' Use of Web Beacons and Web Cookies:
The Site may include third-party advertising, links to other websites, and other content from third-party businesses. These third-party sites, businesses, and advertisers, or advertising companies working on their behalf, may use web beacons and cookies to measure the effectiveness of their ads, personalize or optimize advertising content and to track users who link from their respective websites to the Site.
We do not have access to or control over web beacons or cookies that these third parties may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites you visit.
- 4. Use of Information Collected by Us. We use the information described above to process and fulfill any orders you place through the Site, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message or other means about our products, services, contests and promotions (unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications), or for other purposes as disclosed to you at the point of information collection. We may also use this information to help us develop and improve our Site, and to tailor our Site to your interests.
5. Sharing of Information with Third Parties.
- A. Payment Companies: If you place an order through the Site, the information you provide will be transmitted to your credit card company or Paypal to verify and authorize your purchase.
- B. Shipping Providers: If you make a purchase through the Site, your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers such as UPS, FEDEX and the United States Postal Service to deliver your purchase.
- C. Law Enforcement and Protection of Users: To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose Personal Information to government authorities or third parties pursuant to a legal request, subpoena or other legal process. We may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to perform charge verifications, report or collect debts owed, fight fraud or protect our rights or property as well as those of our affiliates or customers. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your Personal Information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
7. Security. We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information. All pages within our checkout process and areas containing Personal Information are secured using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which encrypts data between our computer and yours. No computer system is fully secure, however, and there are inherent risks associated with Internet transactions. To make sure your Internet browser is using the latest security features, you may want to download the most recent version of it, which should have full SSL support.
8. Limitations On Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL osneaker.com OR, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR the related PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF OSNEAKER OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Use of Information Outside of Your Country of Residence. By using the Site, you hereby consent to the collection, transfer, storage, processing, and other use of your Personal Information in the United States. You acknowledge that your Personal Information and other information may be subject to the privacy and data protection laws and regulations of the United States, which may not be the same as such laws and regulations in your country of residence.